JVC XV-THA5: How to change output from PAL to NTSC

I have owned a JVC XV-THA5 home theather system for about a year now. One day I came home and turned it on and it seemed to have lost all of the radio station's presets. The next time we went to watch a DVD, and we would get is a B/W rolling screen. We took the set to an repair man who said that both of the video outputs are now set to PAL instead of NTSC. He said that there was a code to switch the output of this system from PAL to NTSC and back again. This is what I am looking for? Does anyone ever heard of this before?

Reply to
David