HP's Inverse Assembler.

Hi.

I'm searching for processor files for the HP 10931B inverse assembler package. I want to compile and load it down to an HP16500B Logic Analyzer. The priority is on Z80 and 650X series of uP but I take everything I can get :)

j.

PS: The Assembler package itself I have already.

Reply to
Juergen Sievers

are the numbers rite? should it not be 10391B? that I have a copy of.

Reply to
Ryan Weihl

and google for "hp inverse assembler".

Reply to
Ryan Weihl

Ryan Weihl schrieb:

Yes you are right it must be called HP 10391B. By the way, is the Z80 or/and 650X CPU part of your package. My set contains only the 8058 an 68000 sources.

j.

Reply to
Juergen Sievers

same here, no mention of Z80 or 650x cpu sorry rw

Reply to
Ryan Weihl

Ryan and Juergen -

I see you discussing the 10391B Inverse Assembler software. I REALLY need a copy. Ryan previously tried to reply to me but I have received nothing. I'm giving my hotmail address, please one of you, reply directly and lets see if we can get together.

I believe I have a Z80 > Juergen Sievers wrote:

Reply to
hp_repair

I sent the .zip file again to the hotmail addr this time rw

Reply to
Ryan Weihl