HP MSO's

Over the last few months I have seen a number of people say nice things about the older HP mso's such as the 1631, 52, and 16500. Where can I find specifications, features, etc. on these devices. Yes, I should be able to go to the Agilent site, but so far I haven't found anything.

Also, where is the best place to find one of these aside from e-bay?

Thanks for any helpful information.

Dave,

Reply to
Dave Boland