PVR suitable for elderly person to use

I am looking for a PVR with writable DVD drive suitable for an elderly person to use (simple menus, one-touch functionality as far as possible). She needs simple functions (recording, playback, dubbing onto DVD disks) with a dependable technology for the future.

I've gone around some websites and found the following, but some are a bit pricey and I don't really know which one is good for an elderly person to use. Panasonic DMR-EH50 Pioneer DVR-RT601H-S Pioneer DVR-433H-S Pioneer DVR-530H-S Toshiba RD-XS32

Any help is really appreciated!

Thanks, Petre

Reply to
phuile

What is a PVR?

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Sorry for the late reply . I have a RD-XS35 if you are interested let me know and I will give you details. John

Reply to
John