FS: Scope, Fluke HV P.S., Testbench Isol. Xformers

Please take a look at:

I will be moving to Carthage in North Africa for the next 2 years where Mary Alice will teach at the International School and I will teach some Electronics, Photography and Journalism. I need to unload some of my equipment before it (and I) age more.. And I can't ship most of this over there! If you know of any electronics people in Tunisia, please let me know. If you buy any of this equipment, we hope you'll also teach some kid how to use it!

Tektronix 7834 Storage Oscilloscope Mainframe + plugins.

Tektronix Scope Cart: This is a classic! The early 50's chrome Model

500/53A Scope Mobile.

Vacuum Tube Laboratory Power Supply: Fluke 407D High Resolution DC Power Supply.

TEST BENCH ISOLATION TRANSFORMERS WITH VOLTAGE ADJUSTMENT B&K Precision "IsoPack" TR-110

Details at:

Regards, Terry King  ...In The Woods In Vermont
terry@terryking.us
Capturing Live Music in Sound and Images
http://www.terryking.us
Reply to
Terry King