Connecting HV PSU in HP 1707B 'scope

Can anyone with access to any HP 1700 series 'scope kindly either look inside the 'scope, or in a service manual, and tell me what wires from the HV PSU module connect where? Back in 1994, the transformer in the PSU module of my 1707B burned out, and it wasn't until last year that I found a replacement PSU. Alas, I've misplaced the drawing that I made, years earlier, of which wires connected where.

--
Copyright (C) 2003 R. D. Davis The difference between humans & other animals:
All Rights Reserved            an unnatural belief that we're above Nature &

Bugger!

--
Peter E. Lowrie
Peter Lowrie