Fluke Scopemeter 199

CHB voltage flucuates greatly with nothing attached. Suspect Philips

000262HL N1E5Y9 HSH0144 i.c but cannot find a reference to this semi on the web. Cost of repair is rediculously high - could buy a competitors scope for the cost quoted for repair! Any ideas?
Reply to
Pat Jordan

The fact is that, as you know, Fluke is some kind of trustmark. It'd be better to replace the defective component than to go for a competitor main unit. For the rest, I cannot tell you more about how to find a solution.

Reply to
Merciadri Luca

CHB voltage fluctuates greatly with nothing attached. Suspect Philips

000262HL N1E5Y9 HSH0144 i.c but cannot find a reference to this semi on the web. Cost of repair is ridiculously high - could buy a competitors scope for the cost quoted for repair! Any ideas?

Thanks Merciadi Luca, I have several thousand Euros worth of Fluke test equipment as I believed they were dependable.

Reply to
Pat Jordan

So, why would you look in the concurrence?

Reply to
Merciadri Luca

Really, I just filed, in its proper place, A fluke 787 process DMM..

Its now has a proper resting place, the garbage can.

jamie.

Reply to
Jamie

A great place for their signal generators as well (6060, 6080, etc.)

Reply to
JW

Pat, most of the Philips chips in the Scopemeter instruments are application-specific; there is no off-the-shelf replacement or cross reference of any kind for any of these OEM chips. But I believe I can help you; my company specializes in Scopemeter repairs and calibrations. We likely have a good, used chip we can sell you, or, if you would like, we can take a look at your scope to certify that the problem is indeed the chip and not some other issue. Let me know if you are interested. We work on Scopemeters daily, and have a fair inventory of used parts on hand.

Joel Friend ScopemeterRepair.com (888) 600-2542

Reply to
ScopemeterRepair.com