Scopemeter

I am looking to buy a scopemeter. But it is so confusing. I was looking at an older Fluke 867. It has one feature that most or all of the others don't have the V-I testing. But that meter is about 10 years old. Then I see things like a fluke 99 which has a 50mhz and a ton of features. What really matters when it comes to these things. I would use this for troubleshooting coin-operated equipment of all types. Any advise? Thanks Russ

Reply to
Uriah