connectors HP power sensor cable

Hi all,

Does anyone know of an affordable source for HP power sensor cable plugs (cable type number 11730 to connect HP848x sensors). It looks like DIN plugs but they are significantly different. regards, Harke

Reply to
Harke Smits

If you find a source, let us all know.

Bill K7NOM

Reply to
Bill Janssen

I'm pretty sure I've seen them in the Mouser catalog, for those in the USA, but they were not the gold plated pin kind and they were still around $25 each.... So that doesn't really help much, I'm afraid.

Dan ac6ao

Reply to
Dan Rae

Try these guys, they might have it.

Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

Reply to
maxfoo