Oscilloscope power cable

I am looking for an ac plug for a Fairchild/DuMont 708A Oscilloscope. The plug is round with 3 round pins. Is anyone willing to sell me this part? Does anyone know where I can buy one? Thanks.

Reply to
mcpillsbury

what like this

or this
or maybe this
not it is not this one

I give up

from

NEXT TIME CAN YOU DO A SEARCH ON INTERNET FOR POWER PLUGS

Reply to
Eric

I think he is asking for the other end that plugs into the scope itself, nut the plug for the AC outlet. They are made by Belden, Alpha and a couple other companies.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida