Oxygen sensor!!!!!

Good day to all!

Can anyone recommend me a device/component/sensor that can be used to ~measure the oxygen content of the air?

I have located several distributors that carry the same line of O2 (replacement) sensors, although they have them under different names. E.g Teledyne-ai, Maxtec inc., pacanalytical, .... .However, these O2 sensing devices are a bit too bulky and too costly.

Honeywell also offers an oxygen sensor. Seems smaller than the above sensors. But operationnal temperature is 700oC. It too HOT!!!! too use.

Does anyone know of a ~small device that can be used to get a bearing on the oxygen content of air, albeit not super precise?

Appreciate the help

Regards, Roger

Reply to
Roger Bourne