Bayonet motion sensor light adapter

Hi All

I am looking for a motion sensor that simply plugs into to the bayonet fitting of an existing light. Sort of like this product:

or
but with a motion sensor as well as a light sensor.

Any ideas if such a product exists and, if yes, where I can find it?

I know there are night lights (that plug into an electrical socket) that perform the same function but they aren't bright enough for my needs.

Cheers

Falkon

Reply to
Falkon

Arlec ( and others ) make PIR sensor lights for outside security lights, with a bayonet fitting for direct plugging to existing fittings. Remove the lights and plug in some other compatible appliance. Most hardware stores carry them.

--
Regards,

Adrian Jansen           adrianjansen at internode dot on dot net
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Adrian Jansen