BOONTON 8210 MODULATION METER

I am looking for the service manual with the schematics : the instrument is stuck in calibration. Thanks.

Reply to
JFP

Hi there, try the following link:

Have a nice day. Massimo

Reply to
Max65

Stop! Don't buy that manual, I can give you it for free. I still have the manual in PDF format in my home PC. I believed that I trashed the PDF file when I print the manual on paper, while it is still there. The schematic drawings are little small but readable. So just tell me your e-mail address, and I will send it to you. Massimo

Reply to
Max65

I'd like a copy too, if you don't mind.

prove it.