Hitachi 57F500A Service Manual?

Can somebody point me to a site that would have this Rear Projection Hitachi's Service Manual? I have not been able to find any site that carries this manual. Many thanks to the person that can enlighten me. I am looking for the SERVICE MANUAL and not the Operators Manual. I need schematics etc. Roy Model number 57F500A

Reply to
RJ

ASC = Authorized Service Centers, a door closed to anyone else ;-(

--
Adrian C
Reply to

Actually, you do not have to be an ASC for Hitachi to access their excellent service web sit, but you do have to be in the repair business. Just sign up with them and you and download the information related to the unit, including service tips and training literature. It is free to any qualified servicer. There are also a number of locations on the web where you can download it, either for free or for a fee. Google.

Le>> Hitachi's web site has that manual for downoading by ASC.

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet

Is it possible they changed their policy to ASCs only ? I have been waiting for an email from them for about a year now.

JURB

Reply to
ZZactly