windows XP embedded without a display

Hello,

is it possible to operate a PC104 system running Windows XP embedded without a display controler in the system? I am thinking of a system for unattended operation.

Thanks and bye,

Uwe

Reply to
Uwe Hercksen

Yes, you can disable the display in the BIOS or just not connect a display to it. You can also leave out the display function from you XPe image.

Reply to
bobm

snipped-for-privacy@zendex.com schrieb:

Hello,

thank you for the information. In the meantime I found the pages about this theme at the Microsoft server.

Bye

Reply to
Uwe Hercksen