where can I buy 8259 controller?

I have a project and want to use 8259, the interrupt controller where can I buy this IC and following amount above 1000 ps, I am in Taiwan

-- Best Regard Danny Lu

Reply to
dannynews

I'm not sure the 8259 is being made anymore. Jameco in the US lists them, but I don't know how many they have.

Looks like maybe Oki Semiconductor might still make them.

I found this with a Google search with "8259 Priority Interrupt Controller". There's way more stuff so do a search and see what you can find. Good luck.

Reply to
Gary Kato

In article , Gary Kato writes

Oki do still make them in a range of packages, I've recently used it in a design.

--
Tim Mitchell
Reply to

That's really sad. It was a buggy, obsolete piece-o-shit 25 years ago.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I think I'll make
                                  at               SCRAMBLED EGGS!! They're

I'm not sure what the reasoning behind this choice is. But if it's not set in stone you could consider using a CPLD to provide the functionality you require.

Ralph

Reply to
Ralph Mason

"dannynews" escribió en el mensaje news:bhaff0$ snipped-for-privacy@netnews.hinet.net...

If need only one or a couple , look for old 286/386 boards wasted, they have two

8259. Desolder with a hot-air gun.

Eduardo.

Reply to
Eduardo