Playstation controller connector - where to buy?

I have design concept that will use an off-the-shelf Playstation controller. Therefore, I'm looking for the Playstation connector into which the controller plugs. This would be the connector that would be inside the Playstation/Playstation 2.

I've found the Playstation dual-controller connector assembly, but I don't want that. Instead, I'd just like the board-mount version of this connector. It would be even better if I could find board mount versions of both genders of this connectors.

I know these parts are available as evidenced by the large number aftermarket playstation controller gadgets. I suspect I'll have to get them from somewhare in Asia.

Anyone got any leads on this? Lewin?

Thanks, Paul

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to