Where to buy Atmel evaluation board

I am a student who wants to learn ARM based embedded system. I have found that Atmel EB40, EB40A, EB55 seem to be good evaluation boards. I want to buy one, but from where? Atmel's website caters only to the business world. Where can I buy just one board? Thanks very much.

-Hikari

Reply to
hikari

Atmel ARM evaluation boards from Digi-Key, between $198 and $250 ...

?Ref=337251&Site=US&Cat=32375497

Philips ARM boards and development kits from NMI, between $69 and $129 (with an even less expensive one coming out shortly) ...

Hope this helps.

-Pete.

--

  • |
Pete Gray

Where are you ?

-nets

Reply to
nets

"hikari" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Hi. Have a look at

//Goran

Reply to
Goran Nordstrom

Thanks for everybody's reply. I am in New Jersey, USA.

Reply to
hikari

The Atmel site will list your local distributors.

Ian

--
Ian Bell
Reply to

I have another question. The Atmel boards do not come with power supplies. What kind of power supply should I get? And where can I get it? I would like to buy the simplest kind, perferrably a simple AC adapter. Thanks very much.

-Hikari

Reply to
hikari

I have an extra EB40A board laying around. $100 shipped. I have a wall transformer I can throw in too. I keep meaning to put it on ebay but never got around to it. It has the stock Angel in the lower part of the flash and it has eCos Redboot in the user upper part. You can use gdb with angle over serial or use gdb with Redboot.

Backwards email address

Greg m o c DOT p h AT n e r d l o h AT g e r g

Reply to
Greg Holdren