USB software stack for NXP LPC2387 - recommendations ?

Hi Folks - Anybody care to recommend a USB software stack for use on NXP LPC2387 ? This is for a no-OS, C language project.

It would be great to hear first-hand reports on what works (or doesn't work)...

Thanks in advance, Best Regards, Dave

Reply to
Dave Nadler

Should have clarified requirements: Host mode, supporting one mass storage device.

Reply to
Dave Nadler

I looked into a few no-os USB host stacks recently. The HCC and SMX stacks both support your processor. I have links in my recent blog post on the MAX3421E.

ign.html

I can't recommend one, I ended up writing the drivers myself to support mouse, keyboard and hub classes. Mass storage is next for me too.

What are the requirements for your filesystem?

Best regards,

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Clarke

support-to-your-m...

Thanks Aaron, file system is covered, we just need the host USB stack up to the mass storage interface. Why did you write your own class drivers (and presumably HW driver) ?

Any *first hand* experience out there with either SMX or HCC ?

Thanks in advance, Best Regards, Dave

Reply to
Dave Nadler

My customer already ported a basic keyboard driver and USB stack from an evaluation board, but it had issues with many common keyboard models. After getting those resolved, it wasn't too difficult to add mouse and hub support as well.

Aaron

Aaron Clarke

Hence my request for feedback on available USB stacks, as I'd like to avoid (again) debugging a USB stack (again).... ;-)

Thanks in advance for any first-hand feedback, Best Regards, Dave

Reply to
Dave Nadler