USB Monitor software

I am looking for some free-download software that can run on a PC (W 2000 or XP) that will display all the communication between the PC and a selected USB device, even if (especially if) the device is not being enumerated properly.

So far, I am looking at HHD Software's "USB Monitor". Anyone have experience with this or something similar?

Reply to
Richard Henry

I've used SourceUSB (trial version). Not 100% sure it'll do what you want, but I found it useful for my purposes.

Regards, Mark

Reply to
Mark McDougall

I have used one called USB Snoopy. It was first recommend to me by a recent CS graduate who did his senior project on USB communications. I have used it to capture the sequence of events windows uses to enumerate devices.

Reply to
Noway2

Check out SnoopyPro at:

or see the list at: