PIC USB software

Hi, I am developing a data logger application for the 18F4550 and was wondering if anyone had some sort of windows/linux application that stored/viewed USB data from the PIC ?? It would be great to get something that works so I cant test my firmware easily... I have built my own basic PIC demo board and I have to decided whether to go with SPP or not..

Reply to
Student

PS: I am currently going through USB in a nutshell and Shushikiary's posts. which are very good.

Reply to
Student

The following is slightly obsolete, since google fixed their system at most locations. However you should still ensure that each article stands by itself, with suitable quotations. There is no reason to assume that any other article is visible to your readers. Google is not usenet, only an inferior interface to usenet.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer