On-Time RT-USB32 USB software stack

Any experience with On-Time RT-USB32 USB host software stack ?

It comes at a reasonable price in source form ($3000), no royalties, and supports EHCI, HUBs, and some standard classes.

Many years ago I used their old RT-Kernel rtos, and was pleased by the cleanliness of the code. Not that it resembles any similarity, but...

I'd like to try that with the ISP1760 (if this beast really exists).

Anyone tried it ?

Reply to
Antonio Pasini

As you haven't had much luck here - I suggest downloading and searching through the On-Time support mailing list. This can be obtained from their WEB site.

Regards, Richard.

Richard