We are trying to build a commercial grade USB host stack.
For this host stack to be one among the many available in the market, we came up with the following feature set.
- Support all four transfer modes.
- Support hot plugging
- Support mass storage, hub, HID, printer, audio and video class drivers
- Support USB 2.0 high speed data transfer
- Portable to different CPU arxhitectures
- Portable to different RTOS
- Support OTG
I would like to know if any other feature should be included so that this USB stack which we are developing is one among the commercially available stacks.