usb device driver for ISP1362(in windows xp)

hello everyone,

my project require my to write a USB device driver for ISP1362 chip.

Does anyone has any idea on the steps of writing the driver?
I know need put vendor request and usb device request. But for further
details,i dont know.
I had read the ISP1362 datasheet and can't understand the steps starting
step2.(ms45)

Anyone can help me? Or provides any example. Since i cant find any source
related on internet.

Thanks,
summer

---------------------------------------

Re: usb device driver for ISP1362(in windows xp)

Here's a clue
http://www.stericsson.com/sales_marketing_resources/CD00222714.pdf

Re: usb device driver for ISP1362(in windows xp)

Here's another clue

http://www.stericsson.com/product/222196.jsp

Re: usb device driver for ISP1362(in windows xp)
hello,

Thanks for the clues. :)
Sorry for the late appreciation,I have exams this week.

Anyway,i will do my best!

Thanks,
Summer