usb device cable is unrecognized by pc

hello everyone,

my project requires me to use both usb blaster cable and usb device cable.

when i program my project using programmer in Quartus II,everything is ok.

However, once I run my firmware program at Nios II as Nios II hardware, then my usb device cable becomes unrecognized by my PC immediately.

Does anyone know to fix this problem? Any suggestion will be very much appreciated. :)

Thanks, Summer

summer5