Libusb for usb device driver development

Good day,

I am a newbie with developing USB driver using libusb APIs. I try to
write a usb driver to read data from a sensor device (which has a usb
port to connect with the PC). Following the routines, I can find the
device and set the interface, however, when I call usb_bulk_read to
read data from the device, I got the following error:
usb error: error reading from bulk endpoint 0x83: no such file or
directory.

Does anyone have experience with this kind of problem? Very appreciate
for your help.

Thanks in advancd,

Laura

Site Timeline