Tektronix 2213A scope? any decent?

Hi all,

I found a nice older Tektronix 2213A scope for sale, $250 Canadian, tested (for operation, not full function). Basically as is, not calibrated or anything. No probes or manual either.

It's a 60MHz unit, which should be good for most work around the house?!?! I prefer CRT type of scopes, I'm not a big fan of LCD types, although colour is nice!

I've seen a lot of other Tektronix scopes go for wayyyyyyyy more (used) than this 2213A and from what I've read, its a decent scope.

I did find another unit, made by OS (?!?) called a OS EZ OS-5020G, it has a built in function generator! Weird. It was only 30Mhz or 20, can't remember.

Any thoughts?

--
Myron Samila
Toronto, ON Canada