tektronix 2465 power problem

Hi, I am new in this group. I have a Tektronix 2465B scope which has power problem. when power it on, all the GPIB Status lights are on, fan is moving, but no display seen. I don't have a service manual. But I measured the center pint at J4244, it is +4.3v to ground. Other voltages on J232B is -11.3v and

+4.3v. Both voltages look like loss 0.7v. What parts, or section will cause this kind problem?

Any help, or light are greatly appreciated.

feng

Reply to
feng

Capacitors in the power supply probably failed. I replied with a detailed message a few years back on 2465 power supply troubles. You should be able to google search it. I don't have access to a manual anymore. They did have problems with filter caps and fans. Take Care

Reply to
carneyke