synopsys tool help newsgroup

dear

I think this is not a proper group,

But I am looking for a group to discuss "how to use synopsys tool and how to trouble-shoot"

If anyone knows, please let me know (for example newsgroup).

Reply to
Pasacco

Try comp.arch.fpga, or comp.lang.verilog/comp.lang.vhdl depending on your HDL.

Reply to
Arlet

If you are a synopsys customer, their support site

contains lots of useful papers, tutorials and (probably) user groups. You need to register your site.

You should also look up SNUG (Synopsys User Group). This covers a wide range of issues, most of which is applicable to other vendors tools (e.g. Coding guidelines etc). I am not sure if SNUG is directly controlled by synopsys or not.

Hope this helps,

Steven

Reply to
moogyd