Looking for PowerPC (freescale) cross compilers tool chain

I have working C code on Linux, I need to test this C code gets
compiled for Power PC platform, looking for any kind of Power PC cross
compiler tool chain, please let me know where can I get it.

Re: Looking for PowerPC (freescale) cross compilers tool chain

I've used the one from www.denx.de on an Freescale MPC855 and 860.

     Steve

Re: Looking for PowerPC (freescale) cross compilers tool chain
Downloaded PowerPC cross compiler tool chain for LINUX, trying to
compile C / CPP file, I am getting "Floating Point exception" error to
compile any file, no problem with regular GCC. any idea why I am
getting "floating point exception"?.

powerpc-linux-cc -Wall -g -O2 -I. -Iinclude -c -fPIC Server.c
make: *** [Server.o] Floating point exception

powerpc-linux-gcc -Wall -g -O2 -I. -Iinclude -c -fPIC Server.c
make: *** [Server.o] Floating point exception

Re: Looking for PowerPC (freescale) cross compilers tool chain

You might have an incompatible glibc version in your system.

Site Timeline