Electronics hobbyist group, North-East UK

Hi,

If anyone knows of a hobbyist group in the North East of England (Newcastle, Gateshead, Sunderland, etc) please let me know. Can't seem to find anything.

Gary.

Reply to
Gary

In message , Gary writes

In my area I had an unsuccessful look around a few years ago but the only possible solution seemed to be to get in touch with one of the U3A groups and try to get a few interested people together as an informal help-yourself group. U3A [University of the 3rd Age] may be able to put you in touch with others in your area and also arrange a meeting place. Your local library should have the address of the U3A secretary.

--
Best of luck,
John.

I'd never heard of U3A until you mentioned it. What a fine organisation, and such a great idea! I may be a little young at 31 though : /

Gary.

(Newcastle,

Reply to
Gary