Matrox single board computer

Hi,

I have a SBC manufactured by Matrox Canada, 1981. It has a Z80 CPU,

64K RAM and from what I can tell the board is named "CTM-100/300-GE". The only I/O's are a coax connector and something that appears to be a 25-pin serial port. There are 7 pins on the board that looks a lot like PSU connectors.

Anyone have any information about this board?

I seriously have no idea what it is, or what it does, but it sure would be fun to see if it still works.

Please email me: stian {at} vrtt [.] com if you have any suggestions

Thanks!

Reply to
Stian Soreng