ARM prototype board

Hi!

I would like to develop an entry level ARM processor based
prototyping/application board with some SDRAM and Flash and some other
peripherals. (For more information about ARM core based processors, see
www.arm.com)

However I dont really know yet which peripherals and memory configurations
would be the best for the board.

I've made a little survey, so if anyone has one minute to fill it in,
here is the address: http://topik.hu/survey.html
It consists of 8 questions regarding the hardware (no personal questions
asked, no registration required).

To make it more interesting, when the board will be in production, I will
give one board for free for __one_ of those who fill in the survey :)

Thank You,
Randee
milkrender AT yahoo.com

Site Timeline