ARM prototype board

Hi!

I would like to develop an entry level ARM processor based prototyping/application board with some SDRAM and Flash and some other peripherals. (For more information about ARM core based processors, see

However I dont really know yet which peripherals and memory configurations would be the best for the board.

I've made a little survey, so if anyone has one minute to fill it in, here is the address:

It consists of 8 questions regarding the hardware (no personal questions asked, no registration required).

To make it more interesting, when the board will be in production, I will give one board for free for __one_ of those who fill in the survey :)

Thank You, Randee milkrender AT yahoo.com

Reply to
do