sh hitachi

I everybody! I'm starting in embedded systems whit my sh-1 hitachi. I didn't buy no developing tools. The only thing I have is evb board. Can someone give me a help!!! (please)

Reply to
rupinho

And I single person!

Wow.

Now that's thinking things through!

No!!!(your welcome)

Help with what? Be more specific!

Reply to
Bob F.

Where did you get the EVB? These things almost always come with a CD with assembler/compiler tools that run on MS Windows, and the evb connects to the PC with usually a 9-pin serial cable. Call Hitachi or maybe their distributors and tell them what you have, maybe they'll take pity on you, have an old CD for your EVB and send it to you for free.

-----

Ben Bradley

Hi, You can download free GNU C tools for the SH-1 at:

Also you can get some help guidance from:

Ken.

+====================================+ I hate junk email. Please direct any genuine email to: kenlee at hotpop.com
Reply to
Ken Lee