Development in Motorola Processor

Hi All, My new development is based on Motorola HC08 based processors. I am moving from Hitachi processors to Motorola. I am facing very difficulty in understanding development in Motorola when compared to Hitachi processors. So

1) Is there any white paper or guidelines available for HC08 2) From where I can download the app notes for HC08

Please help me on? Give me a starting point? Thanks in advance Shibu

Reply to
shibu

Hi, Here is the MOTOROLA web site for HC08 family :

, then "products", then "microcontrollers", then "8 bits MC68HC08 family".

If you need other informations on this family, contact me, I've used several different of them.

Yvan

********************************* YBDesign
*********************************

shibu a écrit dans le message : snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Yvan BOURNE

"shibu" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

8634. click any type for application notes and other documents

Motorola recently announced the HCS08. (see "Featured Products" on the forementioned URI, also

Currently 2 types available (GB, GT) with 3 more planned for release in 2003 (RC, RD, RE). The brochure

98634) speaks of 37 derivatives, but that's marketing talk; basically it looks like it's the 5 types I mentioned with different Flash sizes and packages. Not sure; datasheets for these types are hard to get.

I only wished (and asked them!) they would use a 7x7mm package for the QFP44 (pitch 0.5mm) instead of the 10x10mm (pitch 0.8mm). Now the QFP44 is as big as the QFP64. Can't imagine you can't fit a CPU and 60K of Flash in a smaller package if you use a 0.25u technology.

HTH

-- Steven (remove pants to reply by e-mail)

Reply to
Steven

"Stephane Magnier" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@hitex.co.uk...

634

Salut Steve*, the URI may be different, but the page is the one I pointed at. You'll find the GB and GT types alright, but I see no trace of the RC, RD or RE. Or did I miss anything? Thanx for the replay anyway.

Steven

*) Sorry, couldn't resist. I am Steven, that's with an N in the end goddammit! :-)
Reply to
Steven