Arbitrary waveform/function generator - Please help me!

Hello to everybody, I'm looking to buy a TEK AFG3012 or a Fluke 281. My question is AFG or AWG? Please can someone help me to choose the right ones that can be useful for many years from now? I plan to use it for hobby to design, repair and analize electronic circuits of any types. Many thanks in advance. Claudio

Reply to
Claudio