Running MIPS on Altera board

Hey, I have been genuinely interested in running MIPS onto Altera board for a while now. If anybody can help me with this, that would be great. If I can get step-by-step direction on how to do this, it would be highly appreciable. Thanks a lot in advance.

-Deepak S Kafle

dkafle6141

or

Step one: Learn how to use Google. Step two: Actually use Google.

I found a site that had step by step instruction for running a MIPS core on an Altera board in one search, and it was the first hit in the search.

I'll give you a hint: The most popular Altera board for academic use is the DE2.

RK

Reply to
d_s_klein