Running Linux on MIPS Malta board

Hi, has anyone managed to run a Linux distribution on the original Mips Malta eval board? What I am looking for is a kind of binary image that I can boot through YAMON or directly. Any instructions or hints? I read everywhere that this board is supporrted but no instructions on how to boot an image. Thanks in advance Roland

Reply to
Roland Zitzke