Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Matt Sorrensen
June 6, 2007, 1:00 pm
rate this thread
I'm trying to get serial communications happening on an Atmega - basically I
was wondering if anybody knew of any good sites/books which explain this in
detail. I'm going to be writing in C.
I know a few people are going to say "Just google it" - which is what I'm
intending on doing as well, however, I thought this would be a great place
Thanks in advance for your help
- » Newbie: Problem programming AT90CAN128 using STK500 board.
- — Next thread in » Microcontroller Discussions
- » Re: Tensione massima applicabile su porta di rete
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » Pamięć nadpisuje stos (choć powinno by ć mnóstwo miejsca)
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)