Porting linux kernel on Windriver SBC 7447 board.

HI guys!

I am using kernel 2.6.22 and Uboot to port onto MPC 7447 (processor)
based WindRiver SBC 7447 board.
I will be using Serial Port Connection to download images onto the
board.
I hope this approach is correct and anyone feeling otherwise please
correct me.

Also, another problem I face is I am not able to locate a linux BSP
for my board.
I have already checked with FreeScale and WindRiver, but have not
received expected help from either of them.

Can anyone please help get the BSP or point me to a resource loc?

Thanks in advance,
Sahil.

Site Timeline