Porting linux kernel on Windriver SBC 7447 board.

HI guys!

I am using kernel 2.6.22 and Uboot to port onto MPC 7447 (processor) based WindRiver SBC 7447 board. I will be using Serial Port Connection to download images onto the board. I hope this approach is correct and anyone feeling otherwise please correct me.

Also, another problem I face is I am not able to locate a linux BSP for my board. I have already checked with FreeScale and WindRiver, but have not received expected help from either of them.

Can anyone please help get the BSP or point me to a resource loc?

Thanks in advance, Sahil.

Reply to
Sahil