prototype pcb with blind vias

Can anyone recomend a good inexpesive source for small volum prototype PCB's with blind vias

Reply to
john bogus

Layers? Line Width? Minimum holes? PCB size?

Can you provide more details?

Reply to
linnix

4 layers .008, .018, 5"x4
Reply to
john bogus

We can do it for $20 to $30 each, depending on how "small volume" is.

Reply to
linnix

I can do "it" for much less. That requires the depression of two keys, possibly a third. The volume depends on the type face or font selected.

By now you may have realized how useless your posting is, without quotations. See below.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer

who are you

Reply to
john bogus

I can't email you (with the .no-spam.invalid removed). If you post your email address at

. I can offer you a more accurate quote.

Reply to
linnix