Membrane Keypads - Prototype

Anyone got a good source for prototype quantities of membrane keypads? (Or small production runs.) Thanks!!

-mpm

Reply to
mpm

Not yet, but we are also looking into making a few Ks. See me your requirements at www period linnix dot com

OT: Are news scanners smart enough to understand period and/or dot?

Reply to
linnix

Melrose Nameplate

John

^ Send of course. Sending too fast.

Reply to
linnix

Thanks John.!! That's the outfit I remembered hearing about and filing away for our next design. (I just could not remember their name, or where we filed their info!)...

We typically purchase through SSI, but after our last order (some months back), I ran across this Melrose outfit, and their prices look much better!!. (Though I must say, we are not unhappy with SSI, just looking for a better deal.)

-mpm

Reply to
mpm

They're in Hayward, and call on us now and then. Good stuff. Ask for Bruce, their sales engineer.

John

Thanks, great hint. And they are in Hayward where I've got a client. Even better. In case anyone needs contact info:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to