PCI FPGA Interrupt

Hi,

Below you find a part of the code of the PCI core.

I can send a value from the computer to the FPGA and the LEDs on the development board will always change to the given value.

The problem I have is that not all of the interrupts are detected by the computer. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I look at the detected interrupts by Linux in /proc/interrupts. So if I enter 5 times a value, it will detect the interrupts 2 or 3 times.

The generation of the interrupt and the control of the LEDs are in the same loop so I don't know what the problem could be.

--- PCI CORE / IO32 Implementation ---

WRITE_MY_IO_REG: process(RST, CLK) begin if RST = '1' then my_io_reg

Reply to
Ghostboy