PCB

Hello All,

If anyone wants to order PCB project for any system - just e-mail me. I can
do it for you.

Adam

Re: PCB

Where are you?

Ian

Re: PCB
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:34:59 +0000, the renowned Ian Bell

From the domain and his IP, he's in Poland, but what exactly is he
offering? PC design services? Or PCB software?  It's nice to be brief
with such postings, but if we don't know what it is.. if it's
services, a link to samples of previous work would be a good idea.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Re: PCB

Great idea, and I'll refrain from the polish jokes.

http://www.trexon.com
http://www.speff.com

Re: PCB

BTW try to learn how to post to usenet. Your message looks a little
bit ridiculous.

--
Pozdrowienia, Marcin E. Hamerla

"Every day I make the world a little bit worse."

Re: PCB

Yes, I'm from Poland.
I'm PCB designer and I try to find persons which need to do (project) any
PCB.
I can send via e-mail example of my previous works. I have a lot experience
with PCB project -1,2,4,6 and 8 layers PCB.

Adam

Site Timeline