PCB

Where are you?

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Hello All,

If anyone wants to order PCB project for any system - just e-mail me. I can do it for you.

Adam

Reply to
Górski Adam

From the domain and his IP, he's in Poland, but what exactly is he offering? PC design services? Or PCB software? It's nice to be brief with such postings, but if we don't know what it is.. if it's services, a link to samples of previous work would be a good idea.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Great idea, and I'll refrain from the polish jokes.

BE

Yes, I'm from Poland. I'm PCB designer and I try to find persons which need to do (project) any PCB. I can send via e-mail example of my previous works. I have a lot experience with PCB project -1,2,4,6 and 8 layers PCB.

Adam

Reply to
Górski Adam

BE napisal(a):

BTW try to learn how to post to usenet. Your message looks a little bit ridiculous.

--
Pozdrowienia, Marcin E. Hamerla

"Every day I make the world a little bit worse."
Reply to
Marcin E. Hamerla