pcb sales need help

Does anyone have any needs for PCB? Selling PCBs drives me crazy. As long as you need PCB manufacturing or assembly or components, you can contact me. There is no minimum order quantity. If you have any inquiries, you can send them to me and I will give you quote as quickly as possible. Here's my email: snipped-for-privacy@fastlinkpcb.com Love you!

Reply to
Kyle Liu