OT: Enclosure

This is not exactly what I would call On Topic, but the people reading this NG are probably the ones most capable to have an answer...

I am trying to find a DB9 connector housing with some space for a PCB.

So far I have found the CM[SML]-0004 from pactec

There are a few sources (e.g. mouser) for the smallest one but that one is far too small for me. I think I might need the largest one.

All and any ideas most welcome!

BR

--
Torbjørn
Reply to

es.com

I think I saw an enclosure for a DB9 to DB25 adaptor somewhere (probably a German catalogue distributor). You could close off the DB25 side with a piece of PCB.

Viktor

Reply to
Viktor

For simple DB9 and PCB projects (mostly data convertors), I like these housings. 909PE-ND by Norcomp, Inc.

I hope this works! Gene

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

genebren