New Microchip PIC32 Microcontrollers have Lots of Everything (2 CAN 2.0b, Ethernet, lots more)

New Microchip PIC32 Microcontrollers have two CAN 2.0b interfaces and a 10/100 Ethernet interface on the same chip.

Article includes a competitive benchmark and a useful block diagram.

- Bill Giovino Executive Editor

Bill Giovino

0/100 Ethernet

A more significant announcement, was this one for the LPC11xx series ? :

" unit pricing in 10,000 piece quantities for the 33-pin package is: LPC1111FHN33/101 at US$0.65, LPC1112FHN33/101 at $0.75, LPC1113FHN33/201 at $0.85, and LPC1114FHN33/201 at $0.95, with Flash sizes of 8K, 16K, 24K and 32K respectively. In addition, 48-pin LPQFP and PLCC44 packages will be available for socketed applications."

-jg

Reply to
-jg

0/100 Ethernet

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving break !

For anyone interested in the PIC32, we got the CodeSourcery G++ running on this family for a product we shipped earlier this year. Details here:

Anyone else on this group using PIC32 ?

Best Regards, Dave

Reply to
Dave Nadler