New google group for OKI ARM mcus

In order to promote the exchange of information on the OKI ARM mcus, I have created a google group for these chips. I don't think there are a lot of people using them just yet as they are fairly new. But I find them to be very full featured and they fill a niche that no other device does.

Rick "rickman" Collins

snipped-for-privacy@XYarius.com Ignore the reply address. To email me use the above address with the XY removed.

Arius - A Signal Processing Solutions Company Specializing in DSP and FPGA design URL

4 King Ave 301-682-7772 Voice Frederick, MD 21701-3110 301-682-7666 FAX
Reply to
rickman

Any useful information - please put it up on the Wiki I'm making for ARM mcus, of course - I'm an LPC2xxx guy myself, for my current project pipeline at least, but I made the Wiki for all to share since I reckon a lot of stuff will be useful to all.

needs some serious expanding - I'm hoping to make the chip family pages on the Wiki all be as good as the LPC21xx one I've set up; so people can browse around them to quickly see what device has what!

ABS

Reply to
Alaric B Snell