Someone suggested that I post this under a separate heading in order to make it more visible for those who might be looking. Sorry for the duplicate post.
I own a small company that manufactures products for the professional film and television industries. I'm looking for a multi-disciplinary individual with some/all of the following skill set:
Embedded microprocessor hardware software Assembler, C, C++, FORTH Primarily 8051 (currenly using Cygnal processors) USB, Serial, I2C/SMB, SPI, Ethernet Interfacing with FPGA's Multitasking RTOS
- Windows programming Visual C++ and Visual Basic Image processing USB, Serial, Ethernet Advanced user of Office apps (programming, automating)
- Xilinx FPGA Basic to intermediate capabilities Video/Image processing High speed designs Algorithms
- Other AutoCAD EDA tools (PCAD, OrCAD, etc.) Mechanical design skills Creative
- Education/Experience/Other Degree in related fields preferred Will consider any individual with proven skills and track record Minimum 5 years experience in the field Video experience highly desirable
- Location: Valencia, CA, USA (North of Los Angeles)
More details via private email when appropriate.
The position will be filled in the November/December timeframe. You'll be working for me and with me on the development and continuing engineering of various products. This is a full time position.
Send resume with salary requirements to the email address below. Please don't expect immediate response. I'll probably begin contacting applicants during the latter half of November. If the volume is reasonable I'll respond to every single email I get. Otherwise, I'll only be able to respond to those with whom I would like to discuss things further.
No agencies, head hunters, etc., etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Martin Euredjian
To send private email:0_0_0_0 firstname.lastname@example.org where "0_0_0_0_" = "martineu"