Motorola MCORE

I have some questions about the Motorola MCORE processor, but I'm not sure if this is the correct group to ask this question. I'm trying to find software that emulates or disassembles some firmware I have that uses the MCORE processor. I heard MBUG by motorola has the ability to do that but I've not been able to find it anywhere, even on their website. IDA pro does not support MCORE either. Does anyone have suggestions as to how I can resolve this problem?

-PJ

Reply to
Paul Johnson

There is a gcc port for the MCORE, so you should be able to use binutils to dissasemble your code.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus